Donating or fundraising in memory of a loved one is a really special way to remember them and of honouring their life by supporting a cause they were particularly passionate about.
At WDC, we are always incredibly touched and very honoured when people choose to support WDC in such a poignant way and at such a difficult time.
In Memory Giving is, however, very straightforward and simple.
- Make a donation in your loved one’s name.
- Collect at the funeral or memorial service – the funeral director will be able to help you and will take care of forwarding donations to WDC.
- Set up a page on Memorygiving.com.
- Adopt a Dolphin in memory of someone special.
- Take on a fundraising challenge - set up an ‘in-memory’ online fundraising page on JustGiving or get in touch so that we can help you raise as much as possible in memory of your loved one.
- Create a WDC Memorial Fund by making a regular donation.
Get in touch
For help or to discuss any of these options in more detail, please contact us at [email protected] or on 01249 449500.